We Ship Across The US
For shipping cost, please complete the shopping cart and get freight quote before payment.
Local Delivery and Assembly
Full-Service Home Deliveries
This included all furniture built and set up in your home, with removal of packaging and old
bedding. The fee is $99 for most select areas. See store for other areas of delivery.
Our full-service delivery includes free delivery for one year for all purchases over $750.
This gives you the option to have your merchandise dropped outside your home or in the first entry
point of your home, including your garage. This fee is ½ the cost of the full-service delivery.
We offer delivery 6 days a week from Sun City to Punta Gorda.
Below are other additional areas, days we deliver and their associated charges.
- Arcadia, Wauchula, and Wimauma Friday $139.99
- Fort Myers and Cape Coral Tuesday $189.99
- Boca Grande and Seffner Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday $139.99
- St Petersburg, Largo, Dunedin, Clearwater, Safety Harbor, and Seminole Tuesday, Thursday,
and Saturday Ranging From $139.99-$189.99
- Tampa, Pinellas, Plant City, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills Monday,
Wednesday, and Friday Ranging From $139.99-$189.99
- For additional local delivery areas please call our customer service at 941-359-2255.
Our delivery department cares.
- We will call you and confirm your delivery day, and give you a four hour window the day before.
- All furniture is opened and inspected.
- We assemble and place the furniture in your home.
- We will remove old furniture to the curb.
- We dispose of all old bedding for your convenience.
Learn How To Ship Internationally
We’ll deliver the furniture to the exporting company of your choice. Your shipment will be sent
to the freight forwarder once the entire order is completely in stock.
The delivery fee to the port is determined by the items purchased, but a good rule of thumb
is $300-$500 to a port in Florida.
Please note that any exports fees, applicable taxes, custom duties and shipping charges are not
included and are the responsibility of the purchaser. With the exception of manufacturer defects,
we do not apply our standard furniture warranty for exports. The Furniture Warehouse is not
responsible for damages, delays or any other issues once your delivery is in the hands of your export
These offers are subject to change, alteration, or termination by The Furniture Warehouse at its
sole discretion at any time.
Steps for Ordering and Exporting:
Purchase online as a “pick-up”
Contact the online salesperson to schedule the delivery date and determine the delivery fee
Furniture is shipped to the freight forwarder
Call customer service at 941-359-2255 with any additional questions or concerns
or use our online Contact Us form.